eFF Swag...
We Put the eFF in Finesse!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Beyoncé - Ego

Don't know if you've seen THIS video yet... but it's out and so I embed it here
The one thing I can say about Beyoncé is that there's something to love about her vids.
She has successfully and positively mastered
what I was complaining about with the last video (Day26-Stadium Music)
which is having only one scene, one background, one outfit, in the video.
Unlike other videos, Beyoncé manages to add choreography that makes it
more than about her and yet all about her at the same time..
and it's something to love and respect.. thanx for captivating our attention!
But anyways FeMMez, maybe Single Ladies was a lil too fast,
or too hard... or maybe just too much to learn,
but I think we can definitely learn this one!!!!
(though the props might be a challenge)
I want to be Beyoncé of course..
But I'm down to learn the bkgd dance too!
Here's the link (In Case Video Fails)

P.S. Did you see that JACKET???!! OH SO FLYY

_~*`pHaze`*~_

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeMMeZ RepreZent! - 2

FeMMeZ RepreZent! - 2
Web Counter