eFF Swag...
We Put the eFF in Finesse!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

HeeBie-GeebieZ

This will all sound very strange to some and some what familiar or understandable to others. lve just moved into a new apt. and on 1st sight i was like this is pretty nice new apt. ::side note:: im living w. my bf and i didnt see the place until we moved in. so soon after i got sick like every one else in nyc and he left me in the apt alone for quite some time. now i would have called a fellow femme about the prob i began to have if i wasnt in fear they would tell me they weren't ever goin to visit. Instead I called my bf and told him tht he needed to hurry back bc I was scared fr the noises I was hearN. They seem to have been coming from the kitchen or livingrm which is quite empty or hallway. Anyways I was brave enough to check bc I thought maybe the windows were open and wind was blowing things over. Unfortunately all the windows were close and when I went to check all noises stopped and as soon as I got back in my rm I heard them again. That just creeped me out. My bf said that its prob the trees outside and the other rm has a window open. I tried explainN tht the noise wasn't fr the other rm but he thought I was being silly. When he returned he laughed and said I was crazy. Might I add as soon as he walked into the apt door all the noise making stopped. Anyways I followed him sick and all out the house on his next trip and low and behold his friend hears me talkN about bein scared and creeped out, where upon my bf goes to point out the supposed tree scratchN on the roof. To my dismay the tree is completely bare not one leaf...standing large and tall with arms everywhere looking like death itself right behind our apt. I started yellN how thts a sign bc every tree in the area near us even in front of the apt are green with leaves as can be. Now tonight there's this sound tht we can both hear like a tickN clock coming fr outside and I'm thinkN this place is freakN Creepy. Were in the burbs there shouldn't be ne sounds but bugs and thts no bug...my bf said I thought ppl were in the apt wut about outside. Am I just bugN or would you be afraid too? I callD my moms bc usually when we move into a new place we "burn it out" to make any negative energy or unwanteds leave. Of course I wanted to do tht but living out here I can't even get to buy curry powder much less herbs/spices...moms told me to get red candles to burn in the mean time...I also learned white candles are for protection. I'm buying some tomorrow. Do you have ne suggestions?

PS Typed this on my fone plz forgive the typos...and post date

*Bleu*

1 comment:

  1. U shud know by now through all the horror movies that u dont go looking for where the sound is coming from... U just get the fuck out! Yes that is creepy and ur right I don't want to visit now! I am not sure of any methods of cleansing except possibly some incense... But I can't remember whether it's jasmine, lavender, or chamomile... LOL I think jasmine is what it is but I doubt u can get that and Iono any of the instructions... Perhaps I'll ask my mama... I'll get back to you. pHaze ;->

    ReplyDelete

FeMMeZ RepreZent! - 2

FeMMeZ RepreZent! - 2
Web Counter