eFF Swag...
We Put the eFF in Finesse!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Heebie GeebieZ UpDate

i figured i owed an update on my spooky situation...so i actually stayed in my house alone today though i slept most of the time. i woke up and began packing things away. of course, i kept my ears clean for any sudden noises and there were none. the noise that we heard a few nights ago are also gone and everything seems to be normal. there could have been a rational explanation as to where and what the sounds were coming from, as to the answer i dont really know. to take precaution i did go on ebay and order the frankensence and myrrh to give the apt a nice cleanseN. so my fellow femmesters, no need to not visit me one day in the future. on another good note it appears i willl be getN dtv in a few days.
*Bleu*

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeMMeZ RepreZent! - 2

FeMMeZ RepreZent! - 2
Web Counter